The home page is the most important part of any website. This is where users end up after opening the website. This is where it is important to combine quality and pleasant design with easy navigation properly so that buyers or users of the site can navigate and find the area that interests them.
Anatomy of the real estate site
Anatomy of the real estate site
- Posted by: Admin
Let’s look at the anatomy of a website as an example of a site for buying real estate.
The site navigation menu is located at the top of the web page. Its main purpose is to navigate other pages of the site.
1. Title. In the menu, the site name is displayed as a title. It stands out against the background of other text and is used by search engines to find the site. The title should be clear and correctly positioned. The title is placed to the left side of the other blocks in the menu.
2. Subtitle. It provides a brief description of the purpose of the site. It differs from the title in that the subtitle clarifies, explains, and complements the main title.
3. Navigation buttons. They are used to move between pages of the site. If there are several subsections in each section, drop-down lists are added to such buttons, which will be displayed after hovering the cursor over the button. If the site has the ability to register or authorize, this item is always made in the top navigation menu so that the user can easily find it.
Below the navigation menu is a banner. It can be a static picture or a carousel (slider) - several images that change. Pictures in the carousel can be switched both automatically and using the navigation buttons.
4. Banner. It contains a brief description of why the user should choose this site.
5. Static image. A static image is placed around the description to attract the user's attention. At the bottom of the banner are buttons that allow you to switch between images manually.
6. Search. It is located under the banner in a user-friendly place. This element contains several filters and a search box so that the user can find the solution they expect most.
The main area of the page is divided into several blocks according to the content.
The first is the block with a list of real estate, which is the most popular.
7. Product card. In this block, there are cards, each of which contains brief information about the property and a list of its photos.
8. Product card buttons. Each card also has buttons that provide the functions of sharing or saving the product to the wish list. The next block is a news feed that contains user feedback about the site, news from the site itself, or information related to the real estate world.
9. Recruitment notice. This way, the team demonstrates its growth and explains the value of working with it.
10. Subscription field. It allows you to subscribe to the newsletter. This way, the user will always be notified of new information on the site without the need for constant monitoring.
11. Content. The information is constantly updated and contains news both about the site itself and news from the real estate world.
12. Feedback. It serves as proof that this resource can be trusted. In such cases, user’s quotes or video appeals are used to help other users make choices and reduce potential doubts about using the resource. The next one is a block of additional information.
13. Additional resources. Most users are not ready to buy immediately after using the site. In this block, you can read additional information about the choice of real estate, so that the user can navigate the market and choose what is suitable for them.
14. Additional navigation menu. It contains links to additional pages that are not accessible from the main navigation menu.
15. Logos of sponsoring companies or partners with whom this resource cooperates. This provides even more evidence that this resource can be trusted.
16. Footer. This element contains direct links to external resources or internal pages of the site. These links can duplicate those in the top navigation menu. This way the user can get to the desired section both at the top and at the bottom of the home page. The footer can also include input fields for subscribing to the resource, as well as buttons on the pages of the resource on social networks.
17. Physical address on the page. It shows the location of the head office of the company that provides real estate services.
18. Company phone. It allows you to contact company representatives. The last two points are another step towards the trust of a resource that provides real estate services.