Last updated: July 24, 2023
QATESTLAB LIMITED, having its registered office in Falirou 34, 1st floor, office 115, Strovolos, 2066, Nicosia, Cyprus, Registration number HE 412671, and its affiliate companies and subsidiaries (hereinafter – “QATESTLAB”, “we”) understand and respect the value of privacy and the importance of personal data protection. QATESTLAB considers data confidentiality as an important business principle. Our policies and methods of data protection are focused on the processing, transfer, and storage of personal data in an appropriate and legal way in order to ensure their confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility.
This Privacy Notice is created for visitors and users of QATESTLAB websites, as well as for potential, current, and former clients, vendors, employees, subcontractors, or persons interested in working cooperation with QATESTLAB and other persons whose personal data is lawfully disclosed to and processed by QATESTLAB (hereinafter – “you”).
This Privacy Notice covers the following topics:
1. What personal data does QATESTLAB collect and process?
While providing services and conducting business activities, QATESTLAB collects and processes various types of personal data. The types of personal data we collect about you depend on your interactions with us and the choices you make. Personal data can be provided by you directly, received by collecting data about your interactions, automatically received after your use of QATESTLAB services, or obtained from third parties.
Data you provide to QATESTLAB directly: your name, title, company name, username or email address, telephone number, postal address, social media identifiers, date of birth, profile photo, nickname, and other data when you use our website, applications, and other services/products, create an account, contact us, take part in an online survey, discussions on the forum or in chat rooms, interact with us at events or in any other way, information about your use of the QATESTLAB product or service, professional or employment-related information contained in your job inquiries or applications, such as resume, cover letter, age, education, professional history, contact details, and any other information you choose to provide.
You can visit QATESTLAB websites without providing personal data, though QATESTLAB may still collect personal data automatically, as described below.
Data QATESTLAB may collect automatically or generate: when you visit the QATESTLAB website or application, QATESTLAB can collect information about the type of device that you use, your registration information, your IP address, information about the type of device used, the operating system, UDID of the device, the content that you are accessing, your browsing history across our website, social media identifiers, device and mobile advertising identifiers, browser type and language, operating system, location, date and time, and other data, if it is available, which allows us to improve our own services.
Data QATESTLAB receives from other sources. We can collect data from other sources or third parties, such as business partners, marketing agencies, clients, business contact databases, enrichment services, social media platforms, publicly available sources, social media profiles, publications, and other websites or materials available through search engines. Such data may include your name, contact information, business contact information, IP address, social media and device identifiers, and other information.
2. What is the purpose of personal data processing?
QATESTLAB processes your personal data for the purposes stipulated below based on the following reasons:
- based on your consent;
- to enter into and fulfill the conditions documented in the contract to provide a relevant service|product;
- to comply with obligations stipulated by law;
- to pursue our or a third party’s legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data; processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in QATESTLAB.
QATESTLAB may use the personal data we collect about you to:
- to provide and maintain our services and products;
- to enter into and fulfill the conditions documented in the contract to provide a relevant service|product;
- to improve and develop our products and services;
- to process transactions;
- to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services;
- to provide you with relevant and valuable information regarding our services|products;
- to manage your requests;
- to carry out the hiring process;
- to distribute marketing and advertising materials, which includes sending promotional campaigns, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers. You may opt out of receiving any communications from us at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button on the relevant marketing communications or contacting us with the same request;
- to comply with our legal obligations, to respond to legal processes or requests for information issued by government authorities or other third parties, or to protect your, our, or others’ rights.
QATESTLAB may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, statistical generating and analysis, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns.
We use personal data for the purposes for which they were collected. QATESTLAB will not use your personal data in a manner that is inconsistent with the purpose of its original collection unless we have provided you additional notice and you have consented.
3. How do we process your data?
We implement commercially reasonable technical, physical, and administrative security measures to protect the personal data we process. Some of the protection methods that we use, when required or appropriate and feasible, include data encryption, data pseudonymization, and control policies for technical access to processed and personal data stored in secure data warehouses. Access to personal data is provided solely to the QATESTLAB employees and its affiliated companies that have the appropriate permission and a clear operational need for access to data and are required to keep the information confidential.
We retain personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of the data processing in accordance with this Notice if longer storage is not required or is not permitted by law.
We also need your help: you are responsible for the accuracy of the personal information you provided, and also because your password and account login information is stored in a secure place and protected from third-party access.
4. Do we share your data with third parties?
QATESTLAB does not plan to transfer personal data to third parties. However, please note that we can share personal data with third parties in the following cases:
QATESTLAB affiliates. We may share personal data with our affiliates, subsidiaries, offices, and business entities located in jurisdictions around the world for any of the purposes listed above.
Service Providers. We may share personal data with third business partners and third parties that provide services for our business purposes, such as web-hosting companies, mailing vendors, analytics providers, advertising service providers, etc. These companies are authorized to use personal data only as necessary to provide these services to QATESTLAB and are required to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data and not use personal data for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was provided them.
With your consent. With your consent, we may share the personal data with third parties on the terms set forth in such consent.
Law enforcement, government authorities, or third parties with legal rights. We may also disclose your personal information as required by laws of any jurisdiction that may apply to us; to comply with official requirements of public authorities and local governments within their competence and court decisions; to protect QATESTLAB from complaints by third parties, without prejudice to your rights and freedoms.
5. What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
Depending on applicable law, you may have certain rights regarding the personal data we collect and maintain about you, including, for example, the rights to:
- Request information about our use of your personal data;
- Request access to certain personal information of yours that we process;
- Correct, update, or modify the personal data we hold about you;
- Erase, delete, de-identify, anonymize, or block your personal data, subject to certain exceptions under local law;
- Restrict our use of your personal data;
- Restrict certain transfers of your personal information to third parties;
- Revoke your consent to the processing, where we base our processing of your personal information on consent;
- Оbject to our use of, or certain types of disclosures of your personal data;
- Request the transfer of your personal data we hold about you to a third party;
- Receive your personal data in a usable format and transmit it to a third party.
For information relating to the GDPR, please see our GDPR Compliance Statement.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing from us, you can use the link or “unsubscribe” button provided in our emails or contact us using the contact details listed in the “Contacts” section. Please note that if you opt out of marketing communications, we may still contact you with non-promotional communications, such as those about ongoing business relations or administrative messages.
If you want to access, view, update, correct, or remove your personal data that we store or to use any other of your privacy rights under applicable law, please contact us using the contact details listed in the “Contacts” section. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time, which in any case will not exceed 30 calendar days.
If you are not satisfied with the way QATESTLAB processes your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
6. Third-Party Services
Our websites may include integrated content or links to third parties. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. This Privacy Notice does not address the privacy, security, or other practices of the third parties that provide such content.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Consistent with applicable law, we engage third parties that support the operation of our websites, such as analytics providers. These third parties may track your online activities over time and across different websites and applications.
Cookies or other tracking technologies
7. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions concerning the Privacy Notice and the protection of your personal data, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by mail at: QATESTLAB LIMITED, Falirou 34, 1st floor, office 115, Strovolos, 2066, Nicosia, Cyprus.
8. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Notice periodically and will revise the date at the top of this Notice to reflect the date when such update occurred. If you do not agree with any terms of the provision or its updated version, you must stop using our services/products and/or delete your account. Continuing to use any services/products, the website, you accept all the conditions of this provision and its updates.