News & Events
Ukrainian Freedom Digest: March, 7
- Posted by: Admin
Today we have the day before the Women’s day and the twelfth day of the war in Ukraine. We have decided to publish the Ukrainian Freedom Digest with the most important news about our country for you. This is the first «release».
We keep holding on and believe that goodness always conquers evil!
Last two days, the level of military activities has increasingly reduced. The enemy has been reducing the number and scale of infantry aggression, but the same time, it increased the number of rocket-bomb and artillery strikes on civilian buildings and civilians. Russian troops are trying to concentrate their forces for new attacks primarily on Kyiv, Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Sumy and Mykolayiv. Fighting continues in the Donetsk region.
The situation in Kharkiv remains intense – airstrikes on residential buildings and other civilian buildings are continuing. No doubt, Kharkiv bravely and steadfastly withstanding the inhuman attacks of the occupier, became modern Stalingrad.
Unfortunately, despite the agreement in the second stage of negotiations, the enemy does not provide a «green corridor» for settlements in need. Any attempts to evacuate residents are met with inhumane acts in the form of shelling of civilians by Russian troops. Ukrainians need the help of international organizations, especially the Red Cross, in the issue of «green corridors» for the safest possible delivery of necessary assistance and evacuations of civilians. Today (7-th of March), the third stage of the negotiations has been planned and we believe that it will bring us success and de-escalation.
Nevertheless, the Ukrainian people have become even more united than ever. Every Ukrainian, regardless of age, gender, income, place of residence and other factors, does everything possible and impossible to save the life and peace of the country and the population. Also, an extraordinary number of volunteers from all over the world are trying in every way to help Ukraine achieve peace and save the lives of its people. We are all grateful to anyone who is involved for these acts of kindness!
Our civilians are doing the impossible these days by knocking down enemy drones from the balconies with jars of pickles and stealing armored vehicles with the help of tractors. ?Every citizen is doing his best to protect our country.
If you too are willing to help Ukraine, you can do it through the following aid funds:
- Armed Forces Fund «Come Back Alive» https://savelife.in.ua/donate/;
- special account of the National Bank of Ukraine to raise funds for the needs of the Ukrainian army: https://bit.ly/3KimHKe;
- Armed Forces Assistance Fund «ARMY SOS» https://armysos.com.ua/pomoch-armii;
- help the civilian population with the Red Cross fund https://bit.ly/3HJgu8G;
- special account of the National Bank of Ukraine to collect humanitarian aid to Ukrainians affected by Russian aggression – details here https://bit.ly/3vEVsW8;
- International Charity Foundation «EverybodyCan» https://everybodycan.com.ua/dopomogti-zaraz;
- «Happy Paw» – Charity Foundation, which cares about the fate of homeless cats and dogs https://happypaw.ua/ua/contribution.
There is also a state hotline for those who are wishing to provide humanitarian aid to the population or to support the Ukrainian military and territorial defense fighters:
- calls from Ukraine (free of charge) 0 800 202 600;
- calls from Ukraine and other countries (at the operator’s rates) +380 44 237 00 02.
We are beyond grateful to all those who have provided enormous help and support to Ukraine and its citizens and we would appreciate any help to overcome the genocide actions from Russia and its allies! We ask each of you not to stand aside from the Ukrainian tragedy – we need help with actions, reposts of real information, words of support!
Subscribe to our digest, share it and comment, it also helps in our struggle!