- Posted by: Admin
- create new HTML tags, delete existing ones, change element styles, hide, show elements, etc.;
- respond to user actions, process mouse clicks, move the cursor, press the keyboard, etc.;
- send requests to the server and download data without reloading the page (this technology is called «AJAX»);
- receive and set cookies, make data requests, display messages…
- read/write random files to your hard drive, copy them or call programs. It does not have direct access to the operating system; Device access capabilities are also addressed in modern standards and are partially available in some browsers;
- full integration with HTML/CSS;
- no deep knowledge of the language is required to create simple things;
- support of all common browsers and is enabled by default.
- incorrect operation of the system as a whole with frequent errors;
- sending incorrect data to the server (checked on the server-side or through a proxy server);
- incorrect display of layout (graphic artifacts, offset of fields and buttons, etc.);
- broken page navigation buttons.
- the functionality is changed, but still present in one form or another;
- changed design;
- when you go to another page, the whole page reloads instead of refreshing only the content you want to change;
- the page does not automatically load new content, but a list of pages appears.