What’s the difference between design and UI in a bug tracker?
What's the difference between design and UI in a bug tracker?
User interface testing includes:
– checking how various elements of the user interface (toolbars, menus, images, dialogs, input fields, lists, buttons, etc.) react to user actions;
– checking how the application handles user keyboard and mouse actions.
Design testing includes:
– design of the tested product (is it difficult to figure out how to use the software product);
– the brightness of the application design;
– display of design under certain lighting conditions, etc.
You may found more details about these differences on the Internet, as well as in books and articles from the list of recommendations. .